Electric Blues for Beginners
Welcome to Electric Blues for Beginners! To download the course material to your computer, click "Download Links" below. To watch the course online (best for mobile devices and tablets), use the "Course Content" links.
Either way, be sure to download the Course Supplement book and print it off. It will help you as you go through the course.
Right click the links below, and select ‘Save Target As’ or ‘Save Link As’
Mac Users: To right click, hold down the Control button before you click. If you’re using Safari, select ‘Download Linked File As’.
The download files are separated into the same sections as the DVD version of the course. If you have very fast internet, and a lot of storage space on your computer, the Download files are a good option, because they have chapters that you can access with Quicktime. If your internet is slower, or you want to save space, you can view each lesson online (scroll down) – it is very good quality but you don’t have to store it.
- Electric Blues for Beginners Part 1 720p 1.3 GB
- Electric Blues for Beginners Part 2 720p 1.3 GB
- Electric Blues for Beginners Part 3 720p 1.5 GB
- Electric Blues for Beginners Part 4 720p 1.8 GB
- Electric Blues for Beginners Part 5 720p 1.6 GB
- Electric Blues for Beginners Part 6 720p 1.5 GB
- Electric Blues for Beginners Part 7 720p 1.5 GB
- Electric Blues for Beginners Part 8 720p 478 MB
- Course Supplement Book (PDF) 10 MB
The download versions of the videos are all coded with chapter markers, but the only video player we’re aware of that is capable of using chapters is Quicktime. That is available as a free download here if you do not have it already. If for some reason you’re having trouble playing the videos, by far the most compatible player available is the free VLC Media Player.
Windows users may need to download the free Adobe Reader to view the PDF files.
Mobile devices including phones, tablets, and iPads work best with the Online links instead of the complete download.
If you cannot open the .zip files, you might need some free software like this.